KILKENNY -- If there's an event where you benefit from listening more from conversing, it's a walk with the Kilkenny Archaeological Society. It meets with Michael Tennyson at 3PM on Sunday 31 August 2003 in the Inistioge Square.
Other events are running during Heritage Week, 7-14 Sep 03.
- Free guided tours of Dunmore Caves with Mary Whearty +3535667726
- Free guided tours of Kilkenny Castle from 1030 to 1730 on 7 and 14 September.
- Guided tour of 56 acres of Kiklkenny Castle Park on Sunday 7 September with Donal Croghan, starting at the Rose Garden at 3PM.
- Guided nature walk of Newpark Fen, leaving from the duck feeding area at 3PM on Sunday 7 September.
- Guided tour of St Canice's Cathedral at 4PM on 13 September with Naomi Baez +3535664971
- Guided tour of Woodstock Gardens on Sunday 14 September from 1430 with Claire Murphy +353567794000
Photos shot in Inistioge during the Vintage Auto Fair.
Sent from the Kilkenny Open Market as mail2blog with Nokia 9210i O2 TypePad service.