FASTBUZZ -- I use Zapatec's Bloki for the engine behind my Media Studies Revision Wiki and I like the ancillary services on offer there.
Bloki have deployed Fastbuzz as a way to track changes to newsfeeds, blogs, forums, and anything with a URL. You can use Fastbuzz to:
- See the latest headlines from the New York Times (they have a subscription key).
- Track blogs as they update.
- Get alert when people post to Bloki forums.
- See the latest job offerings on Craig's List.
- Monitor breaking news on Electric News.
- Hear the other side of the story through the eyes of Backseat Drivers.
There is no software to download because everything runs on the server side.
Dror Matalon -- "Bloki updates"