MIT -- I have nearly an inch of reading material from October to read before February. Irish artist Fintan Friel suggest the smart solution: get a subscription. Stop killing trees.
The Fall 2003 edition covers some interesting ground, much of it could interest Paul Clerkin.
- Darcy Grimaldo Grigsby -- "Geometry/Labor = Volume/Mass?
- Interview by Stan Allen and Hal Foster -- "A conversation with Kenneth Frampton"
- Anthony Vidler -- "Toward a theory of the architectural program"
- Felicity D. Scott -- "Involuntary Prisoners of Architecture"
- Mark M. Anderson -- "The edge of darkness. On W.G. Sebald"
- Tacita Dean -- "W.G. Sebald"
- Michael Jennings -- "Not fade away: The face of German History in Michael Schmidt's Ein-heit"
Order October Magazine articles online.