CREATIVE IRELAND -- Electronic Freedom Ireland have launched a logo competition to judge a winning design that visually identifies an organisation that defends against infringement on the civil liberties of computer and Internet users. EFI emulates EFF, with articulate positions concerning free speech online, electronic voting, email and sms spam, employee surveillance, user monitoring, and electronic data retention.
- Logo should be suitable for as many different resolutions as possible.
- Submissions of 250x250 dimensions should be made by midnight, Sunday, March 14 to email@example.com.
- All entries will be published online together with the name of the submittor.
- The creator will need to grant exclusive rights for the image to Electronic Frontier Ireland.
- Competition will be judged by the eight members of Electronic Frontier Ireland's council. One image will be chosen as the winner by March 28.
- Winner gets EUR 100.
Comments also on Boards.ie and Creative Ireland.