DUBLIN -- One of the best things about going to events like the ICT Expo is you can trade stuff. I scavenge things like mouse pads, cables, SIM data savers, mobile phone covers, Wired magazines, hardcover books and bags with logos then trade the loot later. One of the other useful things to trade is bookmarks, links, presentations, and sca. (You have to know the lingo to appreciate the sca.) When I encounter a beamable friend, I often get some Palm data that leads me into crevices of the Internet, like these gems nicked from Joe Schumacher in Harlem.
- New England Ruins by Rob Dobi.
- The Poop Report (what it says on the tin).
- The Exorcist in 30 seconds (re-enacted by Angry Alien bunnies just in time for Easter).
- A ride through Chernobyl
- Precipitation type forecast applet (snow, sleet, rain, hail or wha?) coded by Tom Whittaker, University of Wisconsin.
- WFMU (freeform radio from Jersey City where they're putting the "great" back into "the great Satan").
Joe Schumacher --"Elsewhere"