SMUGMUG has a tasty way to geolocate your photostream on Google maps. Tim O'Reilly says, "It's the first photo on map application that I thought was ready for widespread adoption". This isn't Flickr but it has some serious addictive hooks in its technology. Some highlights:
- All smugmug RSS/Atom feeds support geo data, so other apps/services/etc can use this anyway theyd like.
- Google Earth KML is a supported format for all feeds. This means you can toss photos across the surface of the earth from anywhere on smugmug.
- Search for photos by address & various different types of smugmug data.
- Easy-to-map your photos with interactive Google Maps interface. No need to type Latitude and Longitude directly.
- Timeline option which takes the time the photo was taken and creates an animation along the path as you took your photos. So FlagtoEurope could animate--if it was in the States.
Tim O'Reilly -- "Smugmug maps goes live"
Smugmug pricing plan for storage, printing, and videos.