DIFFERENT KINDS of hands use the SonyEricsson P910i comapred to the Nokia 9500 because the two phones have distinct strengths in a shoot-out of features. I own both phones and think it's instumental to point to strengths in both.
Nokia 9500 winning features.
- Opens to a thumbnail keyboard that gives me 20 wpm typing speed.
- Opens to a speakerphone that fills a meeting room or a car and allows cross-talk normally possible only with an optional speakerbox.
- Plays Real Video without a hitch and sends slideshows to Bluetooth television screens.
SonyEricsson P910i winning features.
- Faster data connectivity over the air because its antenna array appears to be much stronger.
- Jog dial works intuitively for nearly every application, giving you a single-handed operating capability.
- Highest-quality microphone of any I have used, making it well-suited for quickly producing podcasts.
It's horses for courses but if you've never owned a smartphone, you will find the SonyEricsson P910i more appealing than any other currently on the market.