THINKING ABOUT getting a Samsung Digital Home Cinema System but wondering how to play the DVDs you have from another region? No worries, mate. There's a Samsung DVD crack below the fold. It works for the Samsung HTQ20, HT-TQ22 and HT-TQ25 players. Getting sorted ensured I can enjoy the DVDs I had collected in the States while sitting in my home in Ireland. Steps follow.
1. Remove DVD from Samsung player.
2. Switch off DVD player and unplug from mains power outlet.
3. Wait 30 seconds then reconnect power to the system.
4. Turn on the player with no DVD inside by using the remote control.
5. Press ENTER on the remote. There will be no response on the DVD player.
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. There will be no response on the DVD player.
7. Press ENTER on the remote control and the DVD player automatically turns off.
8. Turn DVD player on.
9. Open DVD tray.
10. Close tray.
11. Turn DVD player OFF and then ON.
12. Insert and play a DVD from any region.
More Samsung DVD Cracks (more than 115,000) on Google.