THERE'S SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH TIME to do all the things we want to do in NYC, mainly because we've discovered some interesting suggestions from nycgo and #nyc on Twitter, listening to the fedoras in front of the Affinia Manhattan hotel, and following our referrers to this weblog who come looking for ideas while walking in New York City. So I'm logging some ideas below for the next trip, in a blog post that pushes references to NYC above the century mark on my blog.
- Neue Gallerie -- 86th St and 5th Ave
- Katz Deli -- 205 E Houston
- Brooklyn Art -- 200 E Parkway
- Prospect Park -- Brooklyn NY
- Cure Thrift -- 111 E 12th St
- Strand Bookstore -- 828 Broadway and 12th Ave
- Essex -- 120 Essex St
- Dovetail -- 103 W 77th St
- Lombardis -- 32 Spring St (for pizza)
Previously on Irish Eyes -- "Visiting New York"
Sent mail2blog using O2-Ireland Nokia E90 Typepad service while roaming while aboard Amtrak near Newark, NJ.