Traveling? Speedier trains are making European city breaks a breeze.   If I was underway in Europe, I'd carry a copy of the Observer or the Guardian. For me, The Observer's Sunday coverage is one of the most favourite reasons for living in Europe.
1. Frank Deasy, 1960-2009, on the front page of The Observer, 20 Sep 09.
2. The Guardian & Observer Guide to Painting, September 2009.
3. Peter Gumbel -- "The New King of Luxury" on the cover of Fortune, 21 Sep 09.
4. Laura Cuming -- "Face to face with the conquistadors" in the Critics section of the Sunday Observer, 20 Sep 09.
5. Katie Allen -- "An unlimited supply of nostalgia helps labels prosper" in the Media section of the Sunday Observer, 20 Sep 09.
6. John Naughton -- "And the winner for internet display advertising is Google" in The Networker, Sunday Observer, 20 Sep 09.
7. Will Hutton -- "When it comes to life, love and true happiness, Sarkozy is leading the way" in the Sunday Observer, 20 Sep 09.
8. Andrew Eames -- "The high-speed rail revolution in a Rail Special inside the Sunday Observer, 20 Sep 09.
8a. Tom Hall of the Lonely Planet picks some of the best railway stations in Europe.
9. Annabelle Thorpe -- "10 Great City Breaks by Rail" in a Rail Special inside the Sunday Observer, 20 Sep 09.
Direct Link to Qik clip: http://qik.com/video/2951850