AT THE END of 1Q18, I'm still trying to get a workflow that starts with smart tabs in the morning. In late March 2018, I opened the day by working through nineteen different tabs.
- Pinboard Popular to see what intelligentsia reads.
- Flickr Photostream to view what the kids have snapped.
- YouTube to analyse family viewing patterns.
- Inoreader Saved Pages coming from handsets.
- Collect UI Designs for colouring.
- Dervala's Blog because she updates annually.
- Atavist Project since I want to create something lovely.
- Twitter Cater Cousins are smarter than me.
- Moodle since student work awaits.
- Contactually Dashboard works priority tasks.
- LCHS Online Donations needs my contribution.
- Flickr Archives acts like a wayback machine.
- Youth Media Team deserves my attention.
- Voices in Education current project.
- Office Delve points to collaborative project work.
- Panopto needs a daily upload.
- Academia to upload research.
- LinkedIn Search Appearances for keywords used.
- G+ Anchor Podcasters contains conscientious people.
Previously on InsideView:
Link list to #ictedu slide deck, March 24, 2015
Practical Skills, March 8, 2018
[Bernie Goldbach tries to stay ahead by working smarter every month.]