I AM HAVING a week of Open Tabs. I'm cornered by too many things on my To-Do List.
- Pareto principle as it relates to sentiment analysis
- Fastest on-ramp to foundation skills with R
- Upskill in Python and then activate the web scraper
- Presenting my Digital Transformation syllabus on Git Hub
- Iterate a legacy post about Boston Brakes
- Being Open at Work
- Developing a tick-off list for more timely assessment of on-going student work and then pivot the best to my LinkedIn feed.
The aforementioned points should be show notes for a Topgold Audio Clip but I'm cornered so I don't have time to talk.
[Bernie Goldbach teaches creative media for business on the Clonmel Digital Campus.]