F*Stats works as web crawler (new Stats API support is under development). It pays to read the discussion board item before you download and run the program because an important step needs to occur after the local file unzips. Specifically, you cannot close the Flickr app window if you expect the program to run. You need to click the "authorize" bar at the bottom of the installation screen to make it run. It's a good idea to run F*Stats at least once in 28 days to collect all your statistics data.
* Archives all referrers from previous 28 days (sometimes more).
* Archives all photo views/favorites/comments counts from previous 28 days (sometimes more).
* All-time photo report (all views/favorites/comments counts since you started collecting data)
* All-time referrers report (all referrers since you started collecting data)
* Charts are with 2 sets of spark-lines (ex: number of unique photos vs. total number of views on photos)
* List/charts of most referring Flickr user pages
* List/charts of most referring Flickr group pages
* List/charts of most referring external sites
* List/charts of most used search phrases linking to your photos
* List/charts of most used search keywords linking to your photos
* List/charts of most used tags linking to your photos
* Export reports to PDF file by using any PDF printer
* Bookmarks to some hidden/difficult to find Flickr Stats pages